Our mission to cover the earth began more than 150 years ago in 1866. Founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in Cleveland, Ohio, the duo went on to shape an industry and create a global legacy. That legacy continues on today as we look ahead and continue to innovate our future. Guiding us as we evolve and grow, we look to our Company Values to ensure we stay true to our mission. Here, there’s no one path to success. We encourage our employees to bring their energy and unique perspective to each new day. We believe in careers that grow with you and open up new opportunities. With the support of a global team, you can innovate, grow and discover a career where you can Let Your Colors Show. Sherwin-Williams provides a wide range of competitive benefits for the diverse needs of our 60,000 employees throughout the world. Sherwin-Williams cares about all aspects of well-being including the social, emotional, physical and financial well-being of all our employees and their families. Through our robust Total Rewards package, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and other programs to support your growth, both personally and professionally, as a Sherwin-Williams employee. Depending upon your location, your Total Rewards package offerings may differ.
- Part-Time Color Mixer/Sales Assoc. 708453 Ogden, UT Ogden, UT
- Part-Time Color Mixer/Sales Assoc. 701669 Salt Lake City, UT Taylorsville, UT
- Part-Time Color Mixer/Sales Assoc. 708059 West Valley, UT West Valley City, UT
- Part-Time Color Mixer/Sales Assoc. 708045 Orem, UT Orem, UT
- Full-Time Customer Service Specialist 708230 Park City, UT
- See all jobs from Sherwin-Williams