Create a Saved Search

Name Your Search
Search Details
Category: Pharmaceutical
Location: Utah
Success!

Your search has been saved. You can run or edit your search under Saved Searches in your KSL.com account or by clicking the link below.

See my saved searches

8 Job Results for Pharmaceutical Jobs in Utah

8 Matching Jobs

« Prev | Next »

Pharmacy Technician NEEDED!

Byram Healthcare Pharmacy | Salt Lake City, UT | Posted Aug 02, 2021
Here at Byram Healthcare we are dedicated to helping our Diabetic Patients throughout the Country. We ship 90% of our business out directly to the customer's, and the other 10% is dedicated to our wal  more...
Tuition reimbursement, Flexible dress code, Stock options
Save This Job »

Research Certified Pharmacy Technician

Utah Cancer Specialists | West Valley City, UT | Posted Jul 30, 2021
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Under supervision of the Principal Investigator. Activities include but are not limited to preparing and distributing intravenous and oral medications (including chemother  more...
Save This Job »

Vinyl Packagers- Fun and breezy job

Freedom Fulfillment | Provo, UT | Posted Jul 22, 2021
Preparing and packaging vinyl for craft companies to be shipped around the nation. Easy Peazy, it's a fun atmosphere with music, or listen to your Bluetooth, lots of good happy conversation with each  more...
Flexible work schedule
Save This Job »

Pharmacy Technician I or II - Inpatient Pharmacy, full-time

U of U Healthcare | SALT LAKE CITY, UT | Posted Jul 19, 2021
Overview As a patient-focused organization, the University of Utah Health Care exists to enhance the health and well-being of people through patient care, research and education. Success in this mis  more...
Save This Job »

Pharmacy Claims Specialist

PEHP | Salt Lake City, UT | Posted Jul 18, 2021
Plays a critical role in the PEHP’s efforts to serve and create value for our member by performing pharmacy technical and customer service support, through inbound and outbound communications, ensures  more...
Fitness center, Tuition reimbursement, Onsite medical
Save This Job »

Data Engineer/Data Architect

Civica | Lehi, UT | Posted Jul 10, 2021
WHY CIVICA? Because patients should have the essential medicines they need when they need them. As a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, nonprofit generic drug company created by hospital systems and p  more...
Save This Job »

Data Analyst/Tableau SME

Civica | Lehi, UT | Posted Jul 10, 2021
WHY CIVICA? Because patients should have the essential medicines they need when they need them. As a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, nonprofit generic drug company created by hospital systems and p  more...
Work remote
Save This Job »

Certified Pharmacy Technician

Utah Partners for Health | West Jordan, UT | Posted Jul 10, 2021
We are seeking a bilingual certified pharmacy technician that is enthusiastic to learn and grow with a new pharmacy. This position will require some clinical skills and good communication skills as we  more...
Tuition reimbursement, Onsite medical
Save This Job »